Author Thread: In life there will be pain. Either you will experience the pain of discipline or you will face the pain of regret.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
In life there will be pain. Either you will experience the pain of discipline or you will face the pain of regret.
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 03:08 PM

In life there will be pain. Either you will experience the pain of discipline or you will face the pain of regret.

I have lived a number of years in Southern Illinois. I am a conservative guy, and the people that live around me are fairly conservative (in terms of politics that means that I am red, and many of the people that live around me are red.) However when the city of Chicago (which politically speaking used to be blue) is factored in...there is usual more blue voters than there are red voters. So I get pretty excited when I hear that Chicago will flip from blue to red. (As far as 2024 is concerned basicly the democrat party is blue, while President Trump is red)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/black-voters-in-chicago-vow-to-flip-city-red-over-migrant-crime-crises-time-for-us-to-make-a-change/ar-AA1mw1Bz

I guess I am unable to share the news program that I was watching this morning, however I will take this opportunity to address the issue!

Ephesians 6:12 tells us " For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. "

That means that when Bill lies about you by telling others that you are a 'big fat stinky head'. It is incorect of you to think that the problem would be solved if Bill would just keep his mouth shut. I am not saying that Bill should continue to broadcast the lies, however lets look at where the string of lies come from? Well lets see what the Bible has to say about Bills behavior.

John 8:44 "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

We can start to see that human beings are sort of being used like puppets. If you are having a conversation with a puppet...and the puppet starts speaking lies, then the blame belongs in the lap of the puppeteer.

So we would miss the target if we were only to blame the advrage democrat voter (Although I will point out that they have been played like a fiddle!) The democrat party is just a mid-level puppeteer...that entire party has been sold a bill of worthless ideas. Its fairly easy to understand that the dnc (democrat national convention) is just a puppet that re-broadcasts what they are having whispered in their ears.

So what I am saying is not entirely directed at the dnc, of course that is like me saying that I am not shooting at the dnc but I am going to fill the ones behind the dnc with holes.

At any rate, this planet is currently being fumigated. evil forces are currently being evicted!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 04:04 PM

It will be nice that the evil forces be fumigated.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 05:13 PM

I didn't lots of time in Chicago when it was a less crime City to enjoy. I had a close friend there who He later moved South.

Evil will be in this World Until Jesus Christ comes to reign as King of Kings.

We are living in the last days now , who knows what evil is to come. Believers read sd study their Bible for Truth.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 05:17 PM

Many so call themselves christian" people help out j Biden in office.

I had a conversation with a man friend who ran me down for supporting Trump over Bible.

He's been in church for years as and an official.

He's an educated Man.

BTW

Never think Democrats are all just poor ignorant people!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 05:21 PM

" I did lots of time in Chicago"

Edited

Nice place yrs ago Lakeshore Dr festivals an downtown shopping was great.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 05:25 PM

Oops this site has no editing key ! We all know! :⁠-⁠)

"For supporting Trump over Biden."

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 06:09 PM

Supporting Trump over Bible

Supporting Trump over Biden.

I guess it goes both ways.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 07:09 PM

No that was corrected!

I support no man over the Bible.

Unfortunately many men think the know the Bible and try to teach on here .

But they don't.

I know Ministers that are examples of a christian spouse and knows how to rightly divide Truth of scriptures!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 08:02 PM

Good you know ministers who know how to rightly divide Truth of scriptures!

Even though you errored to type Trump over Bible, some people will place Trump over Bible. I choose Trump over Biden as well. I do not agree with everything Trump does. I don't even know that he is Christian and I don't know how much he reads the Bible. But I am sure he is aware of somethings from scripture and is as well aware as most. Certainly, many will choose Trump over the Bible. I will like someone better than Trump. Between Trump and Biden, I will pick Trump. I know you corrected your mistake. I just stated that people go both ways.