Author Thread: The deep state looses control
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The deep state looses control
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 05:45 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/02/09/fact-check-false-claims-military-takeover-mass-arrests-covid-19/4419059001/

The above article is only ment to show you guys that there are a group of individuals that are working to undermine, sometimes thoes people are called the deep state.

As I am confident that almost everyone can see...the deep state is slowely loosing control (well it was slow at first but the decline will be like a fat man as he falls down the stairs. It will be slow at first, but when the tipping point is reached things will unravel very quickly.

The world that we grew up in was never supposed to be the way that we see it. In the 1970's my buddy told me that a carborater had been invented tat allowed a car to get 90 mpg...today my dad told me that his fairly new vehicle was getting 40 mpg. The deep state are crazy evil (like they will pull your teeth out so that they can get your gold filling) I heard that there are like 6,000 pattents that the deep state is working to burry. I am fairly confident that a cure for cancer already exists...but the truth is that there is alot of money to be made off of dying people.

Please join me in thinking about the most useful invention that you can think of, maby you will like to name that invention...why dont you draw a picture of the invention? Try to spend 5 minuets per day exclaiming phrases like 'I am glad that the invention already exists and I look forward to the day that I can physically see the idea'

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 06:55 PM

I hope so! I hope the Deep State quickly falls.

Some cars were getting over 300 mpg with special carburetor designs in the 1970's, but powerful interests did not want the American people to have them.

There was already a cure for HIV, but Fauci squashed it, because it is more profitable to have treatments for conditions that continue and never go away than to solve the condition.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 02:38 PM

People need to understand that when the deep stat collapses...then the U.S. dollar will get a major haircut (Did you know that there are more American $100 bills in Russia than what there is in America?)

Its a fun study called the petro-dollar, basicaly sometime in the 1960 or 70's Hennry Kissenger went over to Saudia Aribia and made a deal that said 'the US military will protect Saudi Aribia as long as oil is only sold in us dollars'

Of course whenever the fraudulen us goverment decided to create a couple of billion dollars it was like stealing money from other countries. Now about 70% of the world has formed an alliance not in favor of the petro-dollar (that alliance is called the B.R.I.C.S https://www.bbc.com/news/world-66525474 )

Anyway the following video discusses some solutions that I think that people should proably think about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1zmsa7DdIY

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 03:03 PM

Saudi Arabian Young handson men come to USA yrs. ago and went to University near me, back then they bought all the food and drinks just to have the Young American women come and party.

They got a free education on our government and then they graduated with a Masters degree and went back to Saudi Aribia.

Most was promised to marry arranged by family.

Saudi Aribia

will never run out of Money because they know how to make money and spend money wisely.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 03:11 PM

Their women were very reserved and had no say so in many matters and no real freedoms.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 04:01 PM

I guess I should go to Russia and get some of that money there.

Yes, I have heard of B.R.I.C.S.

Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, ...Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, and the United Arab Emirates.

They should put that to music and sing the Commodores' song "BRICK HOUSE"

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 04:04 PM

That would be a great music video also having them walk in procession snapping their fingers while toppling the USD down from its throne.