Author Thread: Beware of liars
Ilikeroses2^

View Profile
History
Beware of liars
Posted : 13 Feb, 2024 01:27 PM

I have been on this site for nearly 1 month and I have noticed some profiles where people say that they are a certain age in one sentence on their profile and then they will say that they are a younger age in the next sentence.

I have had men send me messages saying that they have read my profile and then I look to see if they have viewed my profile and the site is showing that this person has never even taken any time to read my profile.

My first impression of these people is that they are not God fearing because they are liars.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Beware of liars
Posted : 13 Feb, 2024 08:01 PM

On this site, you have the ability to hide when you view someone's profile. On account settings, you can turn on and off this feature. That way, if you study someone's profile, they do not see that you visited it a dozen times. Not everyone wants others to see when they visit their profile. Not always do you want people to see that you have read their profile. Sometimes after reading a profile, you decide not to write because of elements you see in the profile and you don't want to offend the person or waste words on the person, so good they do not see all the people who visit their profile.

The greatest liar I am aware is Satan and he probably is active on the site too.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Beware of liars
Posted : 13 Feb, 2024 08:08 PM

People do tweak their age from time to time on these sites. Why give out too much exact information about yourself for strangers to glean? Often age is a ball park age and an essence of one's true. Some even represent themselves with a higher age. So not everyone rounds down. Their are greater lies on here than age. Most people on this site are probably not Christian or living for Christ or in Christ Jesus. But who am I to judge?

Ilikeroses2^

View Profile
History
Beware of liars
Posted : 14 Feb, 2024 09:36 AM

Thank you I didn't know this