Author Thread: warning...
JonathanOstlund

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 18 Jan, 2024 07:02 PM

Avoid Crystal7aq - not mentally ok.. (ex.: living and working in 'wanna-be' places...)

musician47

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:24 AM

All I get are AI generated "women" on this crazy site. AI can do anything, and I think most of them are AI generated messages with faked pictures. I had a text on my phone last night from this bot, saying she was in my city of Abilene, can I get you anything. I decided to just call her number being it was late when I found the text. A quiet female voice answered and I asked if this was "her name". They hung up on me! I tried texting this "thing" again on my phone, no response. So having no responses this a.m. and this device hasn't been on the dating site for a long time, I did remove "her" as a contact on my phone. With AI anything is possible now on dating sites or anywhere. I don't believe any of them, and never will.

musician47

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:27 AM

All I get are AI generated "women" on this crazy site. AI can do anything, and I think most of them are AI generated messages with faked pictures. I had a text on my phone last night from this bot, saying she was in my city of Abilene, can I get you anything. I decided to just call her number being it was late when I found the text. A quiet female voice answered and I asked if this was "her name". They hung up on me! I tried texting this "thing" again on my phone, no response. So having no responses this a.m. and this device hasn't been on the dating site for a long time, I did remove "her" as a contact on my phone. With AI anything is possible now on dating sites or anywhere. I don't believe any of them, and never will.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 02:09 PM

Many " Men "who are scammers get deleted quickly.

However, there are many real men on here and some very Nice guys that do not Post .

:⁠-⁠)

Chicboon

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 15 Apr, 2024 11:59 PM

I don't know if real Christian men do exist in this site, otherwise I could have started knowing someone with an in-depth belief in Jesus than just mere Hi, hello and how are you messages I get that are very generic.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 12:22 AM

Hi Hello How are you?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 12:27 AM

I agree that it is hard to find real Christian people even on a Christians site. But one can have in depth conversations about Jesus on these formats with some. Given distance, age and preference, that may be all that one occasionally gets.

Chicboon

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 02:23 AM

I don't know know if that's a generic joke. So, I'd say, Hi, hello, I'm fine thank you.

Chicboon

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 02:26 AM

Good grief if you could you ever find one but what if at the end of it all, you are corresponding to an AI who can engage in a Jesus kind of talk. This is so impossible and annoying.

Chicboon

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 02:33 AM

sorry for the duplicate "you" that made my reply quite confusing

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
warning...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 07:09 AM

An AI that can engage in a Jesus kind of talk would be most welcoming and more fulfilling than this. It all seems like wasted words on these sites. One can waste years and have nothing to show for. One hopes. Meanwhile, one grows old just being on the internet. There one's life goes and over half of it was on the internet. Life was truly better before the internet. We are becoming more artificial all the time. Internet is artificial relationship.

Page : 1 2