Author Thread: Masturbation
ervindine^

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 01:36 AM

Masturbation is completely unbiblical and not acceptable by God. I will prove it with one verse only. However looks at a woman with lust has already sinned with her in his heart. Now someone might say I lust after my own wife and self please myself with her in my mind. That is foolish. If you had a wife you would make love to her. not fantasize her! I say if you are a single man and have no partner just endure! Be strong, do a lot of activities to reduce your physical and mental tension. Be more productive in your life.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 6 Nov, 2023 09:58 AM

Deniel is what you're in Handyman thinking you know everything about women.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 6 Nov, 2023 01:33 PM

Apparently I know far more about female nature than you do. Just because you're a woman doesn't mean you know diddlysquat. Most women live life on easy mode and never get truly educated about real life. How you respond to what I say proves that every time. But you and most women won't see it because you view things through an unrealistic & emotional lens that clouds your view of reality. Women have many things handed to them without every having to work for it. That plays into the unrealistic view they have of the world and couple that with their need for validation keeps them blind to many things.

On the other hand most men don't live life on easy mode and have to face real life everyday and work very hard for most things that are given to women. Consequently men have a much better grasp on reality because they are faced with it everyday.

Most women don't have to lift a finger and men will just flock to them. All men even the wealthy attractive ones have to put in at least some effort to meet women. The average man has to put in a whole lot of effort in the hopes of maybe meeting someone.

Sadly most men are under educated about female nature and end up wasting a lot of time and money chasing them. I believe most men would be a lot better off if they spent more of their time just bettering themselves and stopped wasting time with useless modern western women and made plans to leave the US for more feminine & appreciative women.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 6 Nov, 2023 01:40 PM

I communicate and know Men who like women.

You are so full of herself and don't have clue but I budh of insults you posting.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 6 Nov, 2023 01:46 PM

You're so full of " yourself " and don't have a clue just keep posting s bunch of insults on Women.

Corrected

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 6 Nov, 2023 01:48 PM

You talking about Men,. Must be reference to Yourself.

Men I've known are nothing like your ignorant posts here .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 6 Nov, 2023 01:50 PM

Peddle that junk elsewhere.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 6 Nov, 2023 04:11 PM

WOOOW‼️‼️

That’s a whole new take on masturbation‼️😂😃🤣

Take that to the publisher‼️‼️🤣😂😃

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 6 Nov, 2023 06:30 PM

If masturbation was easy every man would do it!

Wait, what?

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Masturbation
Posted : 15 Nov, 2023 09:41 AM

There are many kinds of figurative masturbation.... including people that clump together in bubbles and rant and rave about anyone outside the bubble... in which case they are doing it to each other which makes it borderline figurative sex.

Sex is where there are multiple participants, masturbation is where there is only you and whatever you are stroking. In the case of social media it happens to mostly be your ego that you are essentially stroking in public while inviting others to help you stroke it.

And that includes of course self righteous rantings and ravings that some indulge on here of CDFF.... or the disingenuous questions that some start threads with.

Page : 1 2