Author Thread: Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 3 May, 2024 11:31 AM

Then why do modern evangelist's say these things and set up their own evangelistic rules instead of following the example set by Jesus and the example set by Jesus’s forerunner, John the Baptist⁉️⁉️⁉️

Worse yet, did Jesus do “alter calls” and did he ask people to “repeat-after-me” salvation prayers‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️

And even worse yet, did Jesus tell people who doubt their salvation to go back and check “the date they walked an aisle” or repeated after someone a “reapeat-after-me”prayer⁉️⁉️⁉️

So how then DID Jesus explain assurance of salvation⁉️⁉️⁉️

How then DID Jesus began his earthly ministry ⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 4 May, 2024 08:42 AM

No moody moonlight, I thrive only on exposing false teachers like yourself

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 08:46 AM

Moonlight, why won’t you prove your false teaching about modern day miracles by proving they happen.

How long has it been since I’ve challenged you to show me JUST ONE modern miracle⁉️⁉️ It’s been quite some time, BUT 👉👉still nothing👈👈‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 08:28 AM

Ask God where. Go seek His face!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:03 AM

I have only God’s Written Word just like you do.

There are no promises in the Written Word of God for people today to expect audible voices from God.

There are no promises in the Written Word of God for people to expect voices from God going off inside their heads.

In fact, most of those claiming to receive “new revelation” or to “hear” God speaking to them have started cults or teach false doctrines EVEN in some mainline churches.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:07 AM

One other trait that defines false teachers who claim to receive new information, they claim to perform miracles!

They depend on gullible followers.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:24 AM

Yes, we do hear of that.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 10:03 AM

Seek that personal relationship with Jesus He can help you with your Degrading other Christians walking with Christ.

Self Righteousness is not of God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 10:06 AM

Let's hope more come to Biblical discussion. It's been so empty for Months.

Lol

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 10:09 AM

Maybe they avoid your arrogant controlling know it all tactics here .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 01:09 PM

You would be degrading me more if you wasn't Exposed.

It's amusing how you think you always exposing false doctrine yet it's Sad.

Going on other topics now trying to tear me down.

Trying to teach WNT .

Lol.

Page : 1 2 3 4