Author Thread: I dont think that a person can reach that a person can be that incompetent on accident
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
I dont think that a person can reach that a person can be that incompetent on accident
Posted : 9 Apr, 2024 02:57 PM

Some people incorrectly think that everyone that was alive during the time of the American Revolution must have either been in favor of America becoming an independent nation or remaining under British control. But the truth is that many people just wanted to be left alone.

About 3% of the people were vocal about remaining part of Britain,

About 2% of the people were vocal about gaining independence,

But around 95% of people just wanted to drink there coffee.

Joey Biden is not the president and he has never been the president...but only about 2% of people were vocal about the fraud, about 3% of the people have been working to cover up the fraud, and about 95% of people well we call thoes people "sheepel" (we are not trying to be mean about it...but the name does point out that some people act like "sheep")

The charade that we have been forced to witness for the past few years has been designed to alert the sheepel.

Anyway, according to the information that I am receiving just about enough sheepel have been alerted...the truth is that until enough sheepel are alerted then not much was going to get done.

Large amounts of minority groups are standing up and declaring that they will no longer accept the shenanigans of the democratic party, and now the younger voters are waking up and saying 'I do not think that a person can be that incompetent on accident'. That is a good statement to make, sure its human to make a mistake...but what is going on is the planned destruction of The United States.

(the left wing has not figured it out yet but when they claim that 'fact checkers' have determined a statment to be false...its like they are lighting a signal fire! Hahahaha)

-Fact Focus: Claims Biden Administration Is Secretly Flying Migrants Into the Country Are Unfounded-

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-03-06/fact-focus-biden-falsely-accused-of-secret-flights-for-hundreds-of-thousands-of-immigrants

There is proably "No substantial proof" (Also it was not an easy deal for me to make but I think I can get you a great deal on a brand new bridge! Hahaha)