Author Thread: the true Christian man.
Priantonellaa46

View Profile
History
the true Christian man.
Posted : 11 Mar, 2024 10:30 PM

How to find a Christian who is respectful and knows how to treat a woman politely? Many say they are Christians, but when they come to another app they want photos of a quality that doesn't correspond to a Christian woman...

I think that the TRUE Christian man will know how to respect a woman, and understand the stages, meeting, dating, getting engaged, getting married.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
the true Christian man.
Posted : 12 Mar, 2024 07:08 AM

You are correct !

Welcome

silver761

View Profile
History
the true Christian man.
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 11:52 PM

I think that being a Christian and having social skills are two separate things. You can be saved and go to heaven without knowing anything about women, how to talk to women, how to get married, how to date, how to meet strangers, know what is acceptable to say or not say, when to laugh and when not to laugh, etc. There are some issues which are borderline sin, and I am not talking about those. But generally, knowing how to hold a conversation and how to ask good questions and how to be interesting, funny, engaging is a skill, and it has nothing to do with being a Christian. In fact, you can have all these skills and be a Satanist....which is why many women are in a dilemma when they are attracted to a guy who is a great talker but then they discover that he is not a Christian. :/