Author Thread: WANT TO SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT A MEMBER HERE WHO FREQUENTLY POSTS ON THESE FOUMS.
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WANT TO SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT A MEMBER HERE WHO FREQUENTLY POSTS ON THESE FOUMS.
Posted : 25 Jul, 2023 12:37 PM

STREETEVANGELIST is a gentleman and an honorable Christian. He OBVIOUSLY takes his relationship with Jesus very seriously!🙏!

Specifically, he has demonstrated outstanding sportsmanship in his relationships with other members as he expresses himself on the forums in both agreement and even in disagreement‼️‼️‼️

EVEN in disagreement TO ME‼️‼️😳😃😇

I can hardly think of another member, (including myself), who has consistently and courageously endured a more excellent attitude in the face of disagreement than StreetEvangelist.

My hat IS off‼️

Any forum observer, who has spent any time at all on the forums, (especially the Biblical Forum), has first hand understanding about theological disagreement.

Nevertheless, analytical and academic disagreements over theological beliefs are biblical and are necessary because they cause each of us to reflect on the stuff we truly believe.

They help us to clarify what we believe, even if only to ourselves.

Disagreement and discussion also forces us to defend what we believe and to establish a level certitude.

Often times, however, if what we believe cannot be defended either logically or biblically—that’s good too. Perhaps, if anything, it gives us pause to reconsider

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WANT TO SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT A MEMBER HERE WHO FREQUENTLY POSTS ON THESE FOUMS.
Posted : 25 Jul, 2023 12:41 PM

So.

To my brother, STREETEVANGELIST, keep up the good work‼️‼️‼️

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2023 02:41 PM

Well thank you so very much ... Although I may feel undeserving of such words, nonetheless I deeply appreciate this honor ... I give all the glory to ...

Oh wait a minute now - were you referring to me ... or .. oh ... did you mean StreetEvangelist ?!?

Oh ... ok, that's cool , umm, yeah yeah no problems there, my bad .. my bad.

What was I thinking .... What was I thinking ?!?

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2023 06:28 PM

Seriously though, I do agree. I find SE contributions to the forum have also inspired me to look for more ways to evangelize. And I enjoy the book reviews !!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2023 07:29 PM

You DO deserve a HEAP of KUDOS in your own right. Thanks for being there and for all the encouragement Contented‼️‼️‼️ ,Contented‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2023 06:37 PM

Thanks so much brother !!