Author Thread: Series on the book of Ezekiel
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 04:36 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Ezekiel. Here's the themes from the Dr. David Jeremiah Study Bible: 1. "I Have Made You a Watchman" 2. Fiery Wheels and Dry Bones. 3. The Oldest Sin in the Universe. May this book help us in Jesus to warn other people of their sin in love and lead them to Him.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:36 AM

Refreshing to read some Bible study on here .

Dr Jeremiah is a Man of God teaching Bible Truths!

People often post against what they don't have or understand about the Spiritual gifts.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:32 PM

Thanks for your encouraging post, Moonlight7. I just got done with chapters 1 through 4 and here's the themes: 1. Ezekiel's Vision of God. 2. Ezekiel Sent to Rebellious Israel. 3. Ezekiel is a Watchman. 4. The Siege of Jerusalem Portrayed. How do these lessons apply to our practical everyday lives today? First, when God calls you to do something whether it's easy or difficult, just obey and do it. Second, we as the western church need to repent of our compromise and false doctrine, God's judgment is already occurring and we need to return to what the Scriptures say. May we as Born-Again Christians heed the warnings of this book, the rapture of the church is near.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:30 PM

I just got done with chapters 5 through 8 and here are the themes: 1. A SWORD AGAINST JERUSALEM. 2. JUDGMENT ON IDOLATROUS ISRAEL. 3. JUDGMENT ON ISRAEL IS NEAR. 4. ABOMINATIONS IN THE TEMPLE. How do these themes apply to our practical everyday lives today? I believe that God is saying to the church worldwide that we need to repent of our compromise and false doctrine or further judgment will come. We are at a dangerous tipping point and the rapture of the church is near. We need to warn others of their sin in love and point them to Jesus and snatch them out of the fires of hell. May we as born again Christians heed these warnings and start acting different from the world.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 06:45 PM

I just got done with chapters 9 through 12 and here's the themes:

1. The Wicked are Slain. 2. The Glory Departs from the Temple. 3. Judgment on Wicked Counselors. 4. God Will Restore Israel. 5. Judah's Captivity Portrayed. 6. Judgment Not Postponed. How does these themes apply to our practical everyday lives today? We as the church worldwide need to repent of our compromise, false doctrine and sin. The LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming back for a pure church to rapture us. The Bible says so. We need true revival leading to evangelism and discipleship. Jesus takes sin seriously and we as Born-Again Christians should too. May we heed these warnings and repent!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jul, 2023 04:15 PM

I just got done with chapters 13 through 16 and here's the themes:

1. Woe to Foolish Prophets. 2. Idolatry will be punished. 3. Judgment on Persistent Unfaithfulness. 4. The Outcast Vine. 5. God's Love for Jerusalem. 6. Jerusalem's Harlotry. 7. Jerusalem's Adultery. 8. Jerusalem's Lovers Will Abuse Her. 9. More Wicked than Samaria and Sodom. 10. An Everlasting Covenant. There are two themes in these chapters: Repentance and Restoration. The Western Church needs to repent of their compromise and false doctrine or more of God's judgment will fall. We need to return to what the Scriptures say. We need a true Great Awakening soon, the rapture of the church is near.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 06:37 AM

All "so called Christians" don't even believe in All the Bible truths. They need Holy Spirit leadership in their life .

Praise God for those who have .

God know!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 06:43 AM

Ezekiel

God deals justly with individuals.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 04:53 PM

Amen to all you have said, Moonlight7. I just got done with chapters 17 through 20. And here's the themes: 1. The Eagles and the Vine. 2. Israel Exalted at Last. 3. A False Proverb Refuted. 4. Turn and Live. 5. Israel Degraded. 6. The Rebellions of Israel. 7. God Will Restore Israel. 8. Fire in the Forest. How do these lessons apply to our practical everyday life today? First, if we don't repent of our sin God will judge us. Second, you can't hide anything from God. Third, don't take God's grace for granted. May we as Born-Again Christians repent of our compromise and false doctrine and not take God's grace for granted anymore through our LORD JESUS CHRIST. There is no such thing as cheap grace. Yes it is a free gift but it cost Jesus His whole life on the cross. You can't sin freely without paying the consequences. Think about how your choices affect your walk with Jesus and others, whether good or bad and this goes for myself too.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2023 05:21 PM

I just got done with chapters 21 through 24. These chapters should serve as an adamant warning for the western church. The western church needs to repent of its compromise and false doctrine soon and get back to what the Scriptures say before further judgment comes. The rapture of the church is near and we need revival in the western church soon. Cry out to Jesus for revival in our own lives and churches. Revival starts with all of us personally and we need it!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2023 05:32 PM

I just got done with chapters 25 through 29 and here's the themes:

1. Proclamation Against Ammon. 2. Proclamation Against Moab. 3. Proclamation Against Edom. 4. Proclamation Against Philistia. 5. Proclamation Against Tyre. 6. Lamentation for Tyre. 7. Proclamation Against the King of Tyre. 8. Lamentation for the King of Tyre. 9. Proclamation Against Sidon. 10. Israel's Future Blessing. 11. Proclamation Against Egypt. 12. Babylonia Will Plunder Egypt. How are these themes appliciable for today? First, no individual or nation can exalt itself above God. Second, God is in control of all the affairs of men. Lets make sure we as Born-Again Christians humble ourselves before Him daily and realize He's in control of the entire earth and we are not. Anytime we exalt ourselves above God destruction will follow.

Page : 1 2