Author Thread: The Air We Breathe by Glen Scrivener from Truth For Life Ministries
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
The Air We Breathe by Glen Scrivener from Truth For Life Ministries
Posted : 15 Jun, 2023 10:31 PM

I just started this book tonight and it talks about how we all came to believe in Freedom, Kindness, Progress and Equality through the impact of Christianity on Western Culture. I will keep you posted.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 05:37 PM

I just read over the past couple of days a couple of chapters in this book called THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND EQUALITY. This book is very insightful so far, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 05:07 PM

I just got done with chapter 3 of this book and the title is called "Compassion." This chapter talks about the importance of demonstrating it and how it has impacted our world in the past. I will keep you posted!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 05:54 PM

I just read chapter 4 about sexual consent within a godly christian marriage, the chapter was very good.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 06:35 PM

I just got chapter 5 done today called enlightenment leading up to the Protestant Reformation.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2023 04:36 PM

I just got done reading chapters 6 and 7 the last couple of days and they talk about how science and freedom are rooted in the Christian belief system, what a very interesting book so far, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 05:48 PM

I just got done reading Chapter 8 on Progress and difference between secular and Christian progress. What an interesting book so far.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2023 03:47 PM

I just got done with the final two chapters of the book called THE KINGDOM WITHOUT THE KING AND CHOOSE YOUR MIRACLE. Praise the LORD i got the book done!!!