Author Thread: Just $1.00 a day can change the life of a child forever!
Admin

Just $1.00 a day can change the life of a child forever!
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 12:15 AM

Hey everyone! I want to share a ministry opportunity with anyone interested in helping children in 3rd world countries. World Vision is a Christian Humanitarian Organization that does so much good for so many children who come from poor families. Many of you may be familiar with them already. If you would like to learn more, please check out their website. But here's the cool part. Family Christian Stores, the company that I work for, has partnered with World Vision to try and help reach as many children as possible this year. We are offering our customers a chance to sponsor children, by selecting a child from the many sponsorship packets that we have in any of our 300 stores across America. For as little as a dollar a day, your sponsorship can provide desperately needed food, fresh water, medical needs, clothing, shelter, and an education to a deserving child.

This is one of the most legitimate ministries I've ever been involved with, and it's very rewarding to be able to meet the needs of these precious little ones and bring them hope for a better tomorrow. I sponsor a child named Josette, age 6, from Lebanon. I get regular progress reports about Josette, and love that I can correspond with her. Being a part of her little life is so rewarding. She thinks she is the one being blessed, but it's really the other way around. I'm the one that is blessed to be able to help Josette and her family.

Would you please prayerfully consider sponsoring a World Vision child today? Stop by any of Family Christian Store's locations to inquire more information. Any sales associate will be happy to assist you. And as a special thanks, you will receive a $20 gift certificate (good towards any purchase in our stores) when you sign up to sponsor a child at one of our locations. Thank you for considering being a part of this amazing ministry! God bless you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 09:41 PM

Hallo

I am Michael Brown from India

I want to be helpful to you in all ur ministerial work

With Regards

Michael

India

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 09:59 AM

Isaiah 58 tells us the heart of God on this subject.. I support feed the children and i used to support world vision at one time.. God bless you!!