Author Thread: HELP HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!
Admin

HELP HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!
Posted : 4 Jan, 2021 07:57 AM

The Lord has given me power to Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils. Inform me of your prayer requests anything at all and I will pray to the Father on your behalf in the name of Jesus and you will get your sign.

The path your walking down unfortunately is not the path Jesus wants you to walk down, I know that might be hard to take on board, nevertheless open rebuke is better than secret love. Now the Lord is eager to help you, however to receive that help you need to FIRST trust that the Father is working through me to reach out to YOU. Throw me a prayer request and when the LORD answers you will get that trust.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2021 11:51 AM

The path your walking down unfortunately is not the path Jesus wants you to walk down, I know that might be hard to take on board, nevertheless open rebuke is better than secret love. Now the Lord is eager to help you, however to receive that help you need to FIRST trust that the Father is working through me to reach out to YOU.

Do you believe this?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2021 01:33 PM

No, I don’t believe you SKOTT, sorry. Besides your “rebuke” rings just a tad hollow.

But you're not the only one I don’t believe. I don’t believe Santa Claus either because he doesn't deliver either. Like you, he just makes big promises.

Jude v12...They are clouds without water...fruitless trees...

Proverbs 25:14 Like clouds and wind without rain is one who boasts of gifts never given.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2021 03:30 PM

God is everywhere! He can heal wherever we are

Why does he need a dating site for you to administer that?

You're from England and caribbean. I did not read your Profile it's too lengthy for me .

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 01:14 PM

Why would you ask for the results of past football games when the opportunity to go and watch it live locally is knocking on your door?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 06:39 PM

I don't like football !

That has nothing to do with what you posting about.

I can pray myself and do .

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 08:51 AM

When was the last time you asked God to heal yourself or someone else?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2021 11:58 AM

God knows!

That's all that's important.

The end

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2021 03:00 PM

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Page : 1 2