Author Thread: Am that hard to love?
Admin

Am that hard to love?
Posted : 23 Nov, 2019 08:49 PM

No matter how much i try to give every bit of my heart to someone, i always end up being broken hearted. It's just too painful to think that someone you loved so much for 3 and a half years never loved you as much in return.broken_heart:

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Am that hard to love?
Posted : 24 Nov, 2019 11:58 AM

When something is broken, it often mends stronger. Sometimes what you see as a weakness or a shortcoming is actually a hidden strength waiting to appear.

FaithfulDream

View Profile
History
Am that hard to love?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2019 10:37 PM

Ivy, I've been there before. It does hurt a lot but I always try to look at it from a positive perspective in what was I able to learn from that situation and that relationship. It's not always easy, but it can help somewhat in the healing process.

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
History
Am that hard to love?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2020 03:06 PM

@Ivy

Not convinced it is you who is difficult to love. Have to realize that there are many people out there who are incapable of giving love or showing it. Could be that they were raised with very little love, or that there is something wrong with their mind such that they mistake lust for love. It's common in this day and age.

It's not love until it's given away freely. If you meet someone who constantly takes and takes and never gives anything in return, you might be dealing with a narcissist.

People who lack empathy for others are a major warning sign.

People who are not gentle are a major warning sign.

God bless you!

View Profile
History
Am that hard to love?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 01:50 PM

Been there done that. Imagine being rejected 50 years! Then folks wonder why I'm bitter, cynical and frustrated!