Author Thread: A little bit of country
Add50

View Profile
History
A little bit of country
Posted : 11 Apr, 2016 04:13 AM

Ok i was praying today in the spirit for a person even though i dont know well class as a friend moreover she is a sister in Christ. I heard her heartcry and more impoortantly God did. He said to tell her, her name is Ruth. (Names are important they speak spiritual things into lives of people that manifest into their physical lives, Jesus changed simons means (reed like, listening to, that is swayed by opinion, weak) to Peter (rock, depicting strength, solid unmoving) Even though it took time for the change it happened peter was a rock in jesus and built the church)

In particular God led me to this verse Ruth 3:11

And now my daughter, Do not be afraid, I will do for you all you ask. Everyone in town knows you of nobel character.

These words are from boaz and boaz is a type and picture of Jesus.

May God bless you sis, nobel character and mighty in God. God will give you the desires of your heart. The other thing about Ruth is Boaz noticed her while she was doing the lowest of the low jobs. Picking up the scraps after the good harvest. He asked about her AND had already heard about her goid deeds. Take heart it will work out when you least expect it.