Author Thread: Canal Knowledge
Dash

View Profile
History
Canal Knowledge
Posted : 22 May, 2014 05:12 AM

can we make an excuse for partners who are engaged?is it ok for them to have canal knowledge of each other since they are engaged???

View Profile
History
Canal Knowledge
Posted : 22 May, 2014 08:40 PM

What is canal knowledge???

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Canal Knowledge
Posted : 22 May, 2014 09:54 PM

Ok I'm gathering that your referring to "carnal knowledge" and no it's not alright for two engaged believers to indulge in such behavior......period! I hope I've understood your question(smile). Stay blessed.

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Canal Knowledge
Posted : 23 May, 2014 12:40 AM

I think canal knowledge is refering to sex.

Engangement is not marriage.Its wrong.

Dash

View Profile
History
Canal Knowledge
Posted : 23 May, 2014 05:15 AM

Alive i didn't know if this site will allow me type the actual word "sex" so i used "canal knowledge" as in the bible when a man has an intercourse with his wife the bible says he "knew" his wife...

Thanks for your reply because even other believers say it is okay to do it since you are getting married anyway.

View Profile
History
Canal Knowledge
Posted : 23 May, 2014 05:46 PM

No, according to my interpretation of the Bible, that would be adultery. Sex outside of marriage is wrong no matter how you explain it. There's no excuse for it.

happyjer2911

View Profile
History
Canal Knowledge
Posted : 9 Jun, 2014 12:28 PM

Think of it this way. I am a nurse:nicenurse:. If you do choose to have sex and the women gets pregnant (happens everyday). And then the man dies, how now do you explain to your child or to your church that you were engaged and it was ok because you were going to get married. Sex should always be left in the Marriage Bed.

Great question, Thank you for sharing that.

If two people that love the Lord and second Love each other... and third can not wait, should get married.

There is always Vegas. No wait time. :dancingp: