Author Thread: why are you still single?
Admin

why are you still single?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2013 03:56 AM

I've been asked this by females maybe I'm just like they are maybe they came from a great family with generational favor and they messed up there life on their own 1st Peter 2:20 or maybe I've had a traumatic life like job and they haven't?

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2013 05:49 AM

Dude, puntuation, please :laugh:

Struggling to understand the question.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2013 06:44 AM

it wasn't for you I didn't want your opinion and I'm using voice text

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2013 07:19 AM

they asked me why I'm still single maybe I'm just like they are?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2013 10:22 PM

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 03:33 AM

I guess I'm not successful in life I guess we're the same huh? Gttp

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2014 12:49 PM

My Brother in Christ, it could be that God has you in a different season and is preparing you to meet your future wife. Every season happens for a reason. Simply put every season is about God changing our character that needs to be changed.

smiley09

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2015 12:29 PM

I think every Christian has this question if they're not married or dating by a certain time, including me. However, I often remind myself that if I am doing all I know for God, I am still in His will for my life.

Sometimes we think, including myself, we have to do everything just so to enter into the eye of a needle (God's perfect plan for our lives). This is a wrong concept of God. God is our Father. He loves us and having us to do everything perfect so we don't mess up His will for our lives is really not the right concept of God.

Just like our earthly father might admonish us for something we did wrong, God will. But, they never hold that against us and they just still love us. If God did not correct us, He wouldn't love us.

With that said, you might still be single because....it's just simply not God's timing for you to be married. IF God wanted you to be single the rest of your life, are you willing? This doesn't mean you will though. Perhaps God is preparing you for something or working on your future spouse to prepare for marriage.