Author Thread: Peace be with you
Admin

Peace be with you
Posted : 18 Nov, 2013 04:54 PM

God says in His word that we must wait keep ourselves pure from immorality and any other form of sin to receive what He has promised us. Whether its a husband , wife , promotion , meaningful relationships or any that we as Christians desire. We get so easily caught up with our busy lives working and this sometimes draws us away from our true calling. We sometimes want to identify ourselves with the patterns of the world and this also draws us away from Christ. The scripture say if we rest in God's peace we will hear His voice , we will know how to please Him and we will make time for Him. If we rest in His peace listen to His voice an obey Him then surely He will give us what our heart desires . If we have God's peace then we will be content with what we have and not chasing like rest after this world but will have peace in founding The Lord . May His peace be with you always fellow believers and seek , please God rather than men God bless

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Peace be with you
Posted : 18 Nov, 2013 05:34 PM

I was just telling him now now that I can't hear He's voice and i'm waiting on Him with a big business decision to make that can either make or break me.

Thank you for being a vessel and not keeping that answer from me.

God really is amazing hey... He speaks in ways we at times least expect Him to

View Profile
History
Peace be with you
Posted : 19 Nov, 2013 01:29 PM

Thanks it's a pleasure , it was just something on my heart that I needed to share . On Sunday morning I was sitting with my bible and guitar and this verse in Matthew where Jesus said to His disciples ' peace be with you' after His resurrection, it strucked me again with awe again. The disciples where confused, scared and in time of tribulation and Thomas was filled with disbelief . How many times do we as Christians finds ourselves in the same situation? And suddenly on the point where the disciples where distressed Jesus came and said peace be with you... When He said all there distress and anxiety disappear and Thomas believed and repented his disbelief. If thomas had peace in his heart and faith then surely he wouldnt have doubt? In the same we as Christians experience this today , but all that God ask from us is to trust in Him and obey Him . If we do this then surely we will enter His peace and rest, hear His voice and will know our true calling. God is a God of simplicity and in simple things He teach is to follow His will and if we do that,our lives will be like a love song to Him.. God Bless

View Profile
History
Peace be with you
Posted : 23 Nov, 2013 01:53 AM

Bro, your words are full of life! My heart was filled with such peace and confidence in God as I took time to read what u were sharing :) May you continue to be lead by the Holy Spirit in all that you do!

To Jesus be the glory.

John

View Profile
History
Peace be with you
Posted : 25 Nov, 2013 06:36 AM

Thanks John for response on what God is busy doing in my life , and thanks for your encouragement my His Spirit guide you in His peace

God bless

Shane