Author Thread: Our African Ladies?
Osti^

View Profile
History
Our African Ladies?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2013 09:50 AM

I have been on this site for a good period of time and I have noticed that most African ladies (I choose to base on those close to me or rather what I can attest to but if it applies to you please say something) do not want to associate with fellow African men. I am an African man and I have seen that.

A good number of them will ignore fellow African men, I can attest to that and this is Kinda weird I must say. I have several african friends on this site and I must say the case is similar...they too have been ignored but accepted by non african friends.

Of all my friends that I have found on this site 98% are not Africans as most African ladies will not entertain even mere friendship especially those closest to me.

Ladies please what is our problem? Or are we just confirming the fact that a prophet is never accepted in his own home?

God bless you.:waving:

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Our African Ladies?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 05:01 AM

You no prophets.

We are in Africa we have delt with you guys and i think a change is as good as a rest.I talk for myself.

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Our African Ladies?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 05:04 AM

Sorry i shouldn't have commented here,didn't remember its forum for young people.

Osti^

View Profile
History
Our African Ladies?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 02:15 AM

so out there is where the good ones are?

And we have dealt with african ladies too...as much as you say we are bad, you are equally weak...that does not mean you let us be.