Author Thread: True story
Wonderlights

View Profile
History
True story
Posted : 29 Sep, 2013 12:07 AM

Everyone is looking for something and it's perfectly normal. What is not normal is to see teenagers think their not good enough for this world just because they can not accomplish the ideal of perfection. God made us perfectly fine the way we are! If you do a mistakes you can fix it! And if you feel your not good enough, try again. Never give up... God will always be with you everyday of every moment. Amen!

sisygirl

View Profile
History
True story
Posted : 29 Sep, 2013 02:09 AM

Amen to that!

View Profile
History
True story
Posted : 29 Sep, 2013 06:41 PM

Agreed, however, it isn't only teenagers that feel that way. I know a lot of adults that feel that way, too, and it's sad because most of the people like that in my experience are not only beautiful but have gorgeous souls. Yet they believe Satan's lie that they're not good enough, and convincing them otherwise is fighting against the ocean - sometimes you knock them back, and at others they knock you over. You just have to pray for them.

Because sometimes they're not strong enough to fight for themselves.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
True story
Posted : 29 Sep, 2013 07:37 PM

I know a lot of beautiful souls that aren't fine the way they are, but thank God for redemption and repentance, there is hope for everyone no matter where they are.

John 8

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
True story
Posted : 20 Nov, 2013 11:49 AM

Ban fluff like MTV and most magazines, problem solved.

View Profile
History
True story
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 08:34 AM

That's why I try to avoid consuming media and watching commercials whenever possible. It's the media's job to sell ad time and it's the advertiser's job to make you feel like you're not normal or that something is wrong with you (unless you buy their product).

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
History
True story
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 05:24 PM

I totally agree with you Rambo9 and ravenheart!