Author Thread: Time to speak up!
Freed56

View Profile
History
Time to speak up!
Posted : 21 Aug, 2013 05:08 PM

So guys, gals what are your experiences with God? Any life changing experiences? Miracles? Praise? For the Glory of God, let's share these wonderful things God has done in our lives so that we may help build each other up in his love. Sometimes a breath of fresh Holy Spirit is all we need. Time to wake up and smell the praise!

:peace:

happyjer2911

View Profile
History
Time to speak up!
Posted : 25 Aug, 2013 04:40 PM

God has blessed me with other Christians that are forgiving and understanding. People that have a heart of Gold and want to share it with the whole world.

View Profile
History
Time to speak up!
Posted : 30 Aug, 2013 02:57 AM

:waving: i am Jason God is awsum and i thank him everyday for keeping me alive :rocknroll:

Freed56

View Profile
History
Time to speak up!
Posted : 31 Aug, 2013 10:33 PM

That's wonderful sweetness, that's actually a big one. I know I would not be spiritually maturing as fast as I am had I not had people around me who cared about my salvation. May God keep on blessing you, and keep on moving forward. Thank you for sharing :)

Freed56

View Profile
History
Time to speak up!
Posted : 31 Aug, 2013 10:40 PM

I feel you Jason. Being alive is great. What is even greater is being able to communicate with God on a daily basis. If we recall those time we didn't talk to God, we did not know of his Greatness. Thankfully, God has given us the greatest treasure in the world... His presence :)

View Profile
History
Time to speak up!
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 07:34 AM

God is an amazing father, and worthy to be praised! I can't begin to tell you everything he's ever done for me because we wouldn't have enough time to discuss them, but I remember him healing a physical ailment because I kept praying to him - sincerely, in tears, because I didn't have enough money for the surgery. It was pretty amazing to wake up one day, and it was gone simply because I knew he had the power to do so.