Author Thread: This Antonio2010x racist guy
seaglass28

View Profile
History
This Antonio2010x racist guy
Posted : 8 Jul, 2013 09:12 AM

So, when a filipina meets up with a foreign guy she's already a prostitute!? Wow! And this guy claims he is a baptist? Geez!

seaglass28

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2013 09:19 AM

His name is anthony2010x. Beware of this guy who claims he's a baptist. I dn't believe he is. He will message you, ask you questions. Probe to find your faults and judge you.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2013 09:55 AM

Geez indeed. What an insult! At least the guy saved you a lot of time. Glad you got smarts Sister, thanks for posting.

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2013 04:58 PM

It appears that his profile is gone. Thank God!

seaglass28

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2013 10:46 PM

Yes, thanks sister. I'm really glad CDFF is protecting us all here from deceptive people like that one.

seaglass28

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2013 10:49 PM

I actually submitted his messages for CDFF admin's review and they've acted really fast. I'm really thankful to CDFF.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2013 05:33 AM

Lord protect my Sisters here from all predators, in Jesus' Holy, Awesome, Most Powerful, Wonder name, amen.:applause:

seaglass28

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2013 11:00 AM

Thanks so much for that sister! Wow! I really am forgetful. Yes! you are so right! I should thank God first. Because, it is really He that have used CDFF to protect us here in the first place.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2013 08:48 AM

When I see a Philippine girl write me, I don't think she's a prostitute,

however, I do think immediately 'arranged marriage' and 'green card', so I'm glad CDFF allows contact from the US only.

I understand there are many men getting frustrated with the american women, and going for these arranged marriages, but it's nothing for me.

Some guys are jerks indeed.

I have never had a Philippine girl scam me, or try to lie to me, I think they are honest and forthcoming, and that's why anyone who engages in one, knows what he is getting himself into. Not meant bad, but he can almost expect an arranged marriage, or the least a long distance relationship, with paperwork.

Again, it's not bad, some people are willing to sacrifice that all, but it's just not my thing.

seaglass28

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2013 06:32 AM

Maybe you were right about Filipinas running after american men for Green card.

But, In exchange for the greencards are their unmatched loyalty, eternal love, endless and untiring care for their American husband that most Filipinas came to the point of looking like their American husband's nanny or household help?

Maybe that happened some years ago it's a trend for many Filipinas. But nowadays, Filipinas have became wiser and smarter. They now know how to reach places without becoming somebody's maid or nanny. And, some don't even dream of going out of the Philippines because the economy now is becoming a lot better than before.

It is really true that whenever you experienced being at the bottom there will come a time that you will experience being at the top. And vice versa.

BTW, many Americans this days can be seen in every parts of Asia just because they find great work with high pay there. Just for your information.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2013 12:32 PM

You'll actually be surprised how many responses I have from Philipine, or Indonesian women!

Before I checked 'must live in USA to contact me', they where basically the only ones contacting me.

Even right now, they consist of 80-90% of my profile visitors. Some even try to add me as a favorite, so I will see they want my attention, however I generally am not very interested in all the work associated with them

Eventhough they are not really what I'm looking for, I've seen one or two stunningly beautiful girls, not all trained as 'household mothers' into the arts of cooking and cleaning. Some of the modern ones have hobbies, just like any modern american girl (I've seen hobbies like bass guitarist, studio recording, motorcycle rider, etc...).

The promise of eternal loyalty is very tempting for any man to have; but due to our culture differences and little knowledge of their education, very few men engage in them.

If the woman is little educated, she tends to be more faithful and dependent on her husband. If she's too educated, she tends to be more fun/adventurous to be with, but she also has an increased risk of leaving her husband, just like any other person.

Also wealth is an issue. If they are coming from a poor family, they are more willing to come to the US. If they are more rich, they are more attractive to Americans, but their will to come to the US is less, as you say, they can have all they want in their own country.

My advise for those people is, if they really want to marry outside of their own country, to get into the US first; legally. Once they're in, they're almost guaranteed to find partners.

Page : 1 2