Author Thread: So......... Are there actually any women out there looking for a Godly man on this site, or is it all talk?
Admin

So......... Are there actually any women out there looking for a Godly man on this site, or is it all talk?
Posted : 25 Jun, 2013 04:08 PM

So......... Are there actually any women out there looking for a Godly man on this site, or is it all talk?

Have to admit my experienced on here thus far have made me wonder if they're any genuine people out there looking for relationships?

Appreciated many are shy of making the first step - myself included - but if we're all here for the same thing, surely it's worth an ice breaker?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2013 04:31 PM

The question is are you looking for a godly woman? I had been here for many years before finding mine. What is your ability to wait and search continually without loosing heart?

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2013 06:06 AM

Response Hawkeye777

Yes indeed, I believe there are serious/sincere Single Christians here, but maybe not many. From posts, its obvious to me that some have a skewed view of what they think the opposite Christian sex is, and understandably share their frustrations in the wrong way in their posts. Guess if you want entertainment, course depending on what entertains you, this is the place to spend all of your time. Guessing with your question; that�s probably not the case. This site is more of a comfort to some who maybe need it, fortunately its not a requirement to meet your spouse :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2013 02:03 PM

Sounds like a poor attempt at a retort. Yes is the answer. However, 19 years of waiting whilst seeing every allegedly 'godly' woman in the area marry outside the church is just bad form.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2013 05:04 AM

If I'm guilty of sharpness/anger, so is the majority here, which brings me back to my point of which I believe was written in what I believe to be honesty. But that's my opinion. Will I find a mate here? Who knows. I'm not desperate, and actually happy. I realize none of the couples (Christian is implied) I know have found their mates in a place like this. If I wanted to be a wife for the sake of saying I had a husband, than I'd be married. I think its wisdom, I hope it is that I see things that were issues and get some understanding of what I really don't want by hanging around here. No retort intended; but sometime you can't see the forest for the trees.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2013 06:55 AM

Hawkye, You started looking for a wife at the age of 10? You say you have waited 19 years. Do you know that waiting is a good thing? Did not Abraham wait many years for the son of promise? Did not noah who built the ark wait many years for the judgement taking riducule upon him self? Did not Jeseph wait many years to be free from his captive? Did not Moses wait many years before seeing the freedom of his people then leading then to the promise land?

All of the great men of the bible had to wait in some way and if you desire to be a great man that will require waiting as well. James shares with us about or trials we endure and the patience God will work out in our lives due to trials. That we should count it all joy.

Count it all joy my friend that you have to endure this time because in the end Gods has great things for you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2013 11:50 AM

hey i agree with your musings.. in phoenix its about denominations we are a devided body here in AZ..

so add that with the dating/courtship debacle here on CDFF.com and the answer for arizona is that if your of a certain denomination and you have similar taste in church culture ..here on CDFF youll get response and reply..lemme explain

ive used this sites search tabs and narrowed down to different taste ive had in relationships (blonde,African American, mexican latino, Reformed, baptist,methodist,etc)

i have said a kind and Godly "hello check out my profile give feedback" to probably over 30 women on this site in the arizona preference and what i got was nothing but snootiness

im a protestant reformation believing christian and by the sheer silence and non response of the women i've said hello to from az on this website, im being told that its my and my denomination thats effecting my response rate.. to put it better termed since im reformed i dont have a chance i either need to change denominations and give up what ive learned and change churches, or wait til some Godly grace filled women who are kind from my denomination in az/phoenix find out about this site.plain and simple ..at least thats what i find from how i logg in each time

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2013 08:08 AM

Risingphx> Along with what you say, part of a lack of response here could also be that thats the way it goes here, and that has a pretty big percentage in this... If you look around at older posts on the forum, you will find that to be the number 1 complaint, well that or something negative about women.. hmm.. Anyway, if you really feel that ( here at least), there is an issue with demon division, maybe have something brief on what it is you believe (I think I saw something there).. not that you have to prove yourself, and if it feels like that, don't do it. There are those who truly believe their demon is the only true one. Its common for people to take what they're told at face value without checking into it for themselves. But believe me, your concerns are common for this site.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2013 08:09 AM

Risingphx> Along with what you say, part of a lack of response here could also be that thats the way it goes here, and that has a pretty big percentage in this... If you look around at older posts on the forum, you will find that to be the number 1 complaint, well that or something negative about women.. hmm.. Anyway, if you really feel that ( here at least), there is an issue with demon division, maybe have something brief on what it is you believe (I think I saw something there).. not that you have to prove yourself, and if it feels like that, don't do it. There are those who truly believe their demon is the only true one. Its common for people to take what they're told at face value without checking into it for themselves. But believe me, your concerns are common for this site.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2013 08:53 AM

Lucky I can see if a person read my mails or not.

So far, I have round about 100 search results, of which about 40-50 speak to me. So I sent out ~50 emails, of which 3 are on another dating website.

Out of the 50 emails, ~5 people read my email, and 1 person responded.

That's about 2% of response on this website, which is very low to other dating websites which are at 10%.

Anyway.. statistics show...

EternalInnocence

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2013 06:41 PM

I am trying, albeit, I don't know if its possible on here or in person. When God said the gate is narrow, he was not putting it lightly.

Page : 1 2