Author Thread: End time prophecies, The END TIMES and fake religions
Yahweh94

View Profile
History
End time prophecies, The END TIMES and fake religions
Posted : 23 Jun, 2013 09:57 AM

Hey I'm Liam, I've been doing some underground research for over a year now and have found many fascinating things, I want everybody to realise that the Bible has many prophecies fulfilled today, heading towards the end times. the signs are everywhere, people just need to read the bible, now I haven't had my KJV bible long, but am willing to spend plenty of time to study it, but there is end time prophecies fulfilled, for e.g. Jews returning to their home nation, and everything it says will happen their are happening, it's important to know what is happening in the middle east. the collapse of society today is also predicted in the bible, explaining people will become lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient, ungrateful, unholy without love, unforgiving, without self control, brutal, not lovers of God,treacherous, rash, conceited and lovers of pleasure, all of this easily fits into our society today, also the weather disasters around the world explained in the Bible, there is a channel on YouTube called: HawkeyDavisChannel, I extremely advise you to check out his videos that he updates weekly of changes around the world and Ufo sightings, there is some extremely crazy stuff happening. I probably should be more informed when I tell you these things, in a way where you can believe me, but there are some great people I believe God is using, to expose and debunk many things you need to know, we are spiritual beings, on a mass darkening earth, just look around you, it's easy to notice the good, and you should always stay positive and joyful, with the Lord Jesus as he came here to forgive all of our sins after all, but noticing the bad in this world also, and recognising the symbolic meanings of things are important too, so you stay aware, God has revealed all to us, I feel many don't even have the fear of God any more, many people, including Christians have become distratced by entertainment, and sports, and struggles in life, never giving up time for our Lord Jesus, the only mediator between God. To get a great view on what I'm trying to talk about, then I recommend researching Ken Klein, also TheGroxt1 on YouTube. There is a good channel that has a series called 'Know Your Enemy' it goes way back into history, and has a great analysis, on the spiritual warfare we are literally experiencing today, it's called: TheFuelProject, it also exposes Catholocism and Islam. I think these things, as true Christians are important to know, So thanks for reading, I love you all, that's why I tell you these things so if you are asleep in a reality you can't quite figure out, then there is explainations, and they are quite remarkable, I hope you don't find me to be crazy, as the truths are out there and this maybe new to some, if you do then research what I have told you to and see if you have it in you to call me crazy then! :) Peace out and stay with the lord Jesus (Yeshua Hamashiach) for he can forgive us all so we shall someday have new bodies and fly away from this world, which is sadly looking towards it's end of of the 4th age, and entering the 5th age (The New World Order) Peace x

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2013 10:17 AM

You are correct in your observations - I don't know whether Jesus will return in my lifetime or not, but despite our technological advances the human condition is worsening not improving - yet the godless call this enlightenment!

Stand firm in your faith because "to him who overcomes I shall grant the right to sit with Me" - despite the horrors to come described in revelations, we know we win...

Yahweh94

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2013 10:31 AM

Yeah the deluded Atheists love to boast their intelligence and take pride in believing without concrete proof we evolved from an ape species, but in Romans 1:22 it says: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. any ways I'm glad you understand what I stated in the post, God bless you brother

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2013 07:30 AM

This is a good post.It is good to let people know we are in the end times.

Just like dkj i believe we are winners in Christ Jesus.

What we need is to maintain a good relationship with our Lord.To keep knowing that whatever we have in this world,good relationships,property....will not matter when Jesus is revealed.

So in whatever situation we are lets keep striving for righteousness and God will have mercy on us when His time comes.

Yahweh94

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2013 12:14 PM

Yes true! your relationship with Christ is the answer to salvation, I'm not trying to scare anybody, there's no need to be, only fear God, live humble lives, be light in this world, but use vital information and prayers to help others wake up :) God bless you sister

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2013 07:50 AM

Yep, and I'd say this describes our current social/political climate perfectly.

<< 2 Peter 3 >>

King James Bible

3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

:peace::peace: