Author Thread: Beware of Married Posters - Letthismind2
ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Beware of Married Posters - Letthismind2
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 07:13 AM

RE: Letter to Admiinstrator

This Married Man, Michael, over the past few hours edited his profile. His profile solicited "Help" to "young ladies". He says he's married, when he�s outted at least. His profile says he's single. I've asked him to not communicate with me, course to no avail, in his mind he thinks he�s here to make every woman acceptable to God, and then with his (Michael's) help the crazy female can then be a true joy to her husband. I am not here to talk to married men. He shows time and again, he has NO respect for women or the word of God for that matter. How many young, misleadable women is this guy in communication with? This is dangerous, this man twists the word of God to fulfill what he has as a life and apparently everyone knows about it. Will/were you responsible if/when something happens?

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 03:03 PM

Okay, I have to confess to 'lying' on my own profile too: I've put my height down as 5'11" but it's actually a millimeter or two out. Also I'm technically 35.89 years of age. I hope this revelation doesn't ostracise me....

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 04:24 PM

dkj255, Thanks for the belly laugh!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 04:27 PM

Has anyone read the book love respect by eggerich? He talks about this crazy cycle that married couples go through reacting back and forth with eachother.

We are here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2013 04:43 AM

"The point is really about lies, as in saying one is single when they are not single."

Sandman, The why does your profile say single when you are divorced?

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2013 09:02 AM

For mine my wife (ex-wife) died near 20 years ago, so there is now no longer any divorcee.

Plus me and my wife were married in the Catholic Church, so after our legal divorce and before she died my ex-wife got the Church to declare our marriage as annulled, which by definition it nullified our marriage as it never existed.

So the wife died and church annulled the marriage which thereby makes me as single now some 20 years after the fact.

It surely is rather peculiar that you would try to turn such a thing around on me, as you are an embarrassment to any one who values the truth or morality.

Apparently you and your clan here have bullied the two (2) Christian Ladies who first made the complaint against your sinful lies to leave this website, and since their profiles remain it makes you look like they are still here in agreement to your sinful lies, when clearly they are run off.

You all did that so well that surely you all are quite experienced at this, as it does take a lot of effort to cover up immorality on top of lies.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2013 03:22 PM

If you feel I've been a part of any such bullying, please do your duty and report me to the admins. Likewise, if others on this site feel I'm out of order, then please do speak up about it - I will read and consider accusations against my conduct as a responsible adult should.

Page : 1 2