Author Thread: Where did all the good women go???
Admin

Where did all the good women go???
Posted : 15 May, 2013 09:42 AM

I can't help but wonder what the answer to this question is. However, before you answer and say "I'm a good woman!" let me explain to you what it is that *I* mean.

Where are all the Christian women whom do not care about a guy's height? (especially if they're shorter than he is)

Where are are the ones who don't care that he doesn't drive a Porsche? The ones who only care that he has a good job and is financially secure?

Where are the ones who are independent but still value traditional ways? There are many examples for this one so allow me to elaborate:

---Women who, when they make a commitment to a man, do not seek after other men. This includes things like holding a strong, close relationship to another man in such a way that she goes out with him on a regular basis ... alone. Hey guess what? It may not be an ACTUAL "date" but when a straight man and woman go out together alone ... THAT'S A DATE!

---Women who stay even when the going gets tough. Listen, I fully understand that women are different than men and what it takes to keep them happy is usually FAR different than what it takes for men but guess what ladies??? If you cheat, REGARDLESS of the reason ... you're still a CHEATER. It's better to just leave your husband, boyfriend or whatever and go do what you want than to cheat.

--Women who value a good man when they have one. This is probably the most rare.

---Finally, women whom respect their man and demand the same respect. It may not be "wrong" or "sinful" to talk about another guy in front of your man but it's INCREDIBLY disrespectful. I don't care if it's an actress on the screen or the girl down the street, I would NEVER talk about another woman's beauty in front of the woman I'm in love with or even just committed to. I cannot wrap my mind around what it is that would possess a person to do that. All you're saying is that you don't give a care in the world about what the other person thinks. Now, there's a couple exceptions here in my opinion. If someone asks me if a woman is beautiful I won't lie and say she's not but I won't go all crazy with it like "OMG she's so hot." Also, If you're the kind of couple that openly talks about other beautiful people with each other and that's an understanding within your relationship well then that's your business. However, if you're with someone and it doesn't bother you but it *does* bother them ... that doesn't make them jealous or insecure and you have no right to call them either of those things.

I just don't understand why the word "commitment" has somehow become an ugly, scary curse word all the sudden.

Wake up people! This is NOT insecurity. This is respect. The media wants you to believe it's insecurity and you're a fool for buying into it. Almost every movie and TV show has an example of people with "open" relationships where there's no restraint whatsoever between two people and we're buying it like it's going out of style. We've been raised to believe that true security means you don't care what your partner does at all and if you don't have that there's no trust. That's a lie from the pit of hell. Guarding your heart and relationship is a GOOD thing and the Word of God says so.

Sound off.

God bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2013 05:25 PM

I found a good woman. I take great pleasure in calling her good woman or good lady.

Be patient and God will show you who she is in His timing. You will have to sift through many others first to find the rare gem you are looking for in life.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2013 01:49 PM

Bro! Finding a good girl takes time and most importantly God's will and providence. Let me tell you something about those women claims to be a "good woman" Don't waste your time complaining about them because they are not worth it nor even investing time with them. Christ mentions about the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. It's true. To those who don't respond to your inquiry on this site, forget about them. People like them are not suited for marriage or for a serious relationship because they don't posses an important quality ch is "communication" One of the reasons why marriages fail in the first place because the spouse does not want to open up to each other, apparently that leads to a lot of problems.

Don't sweat it but i'll be praying for you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2013 04:42 AM

Actually, What i did was just to meet with whoever would have a meeting with me. I invited whoever. It was very interesting to just be face to face with all kinds of women. When I did this I began to understand women better and learn about the qualities I want in a woman.

Forget about what other think of who you choose to spend time with. I was walkig through the mall with this one woman who was not all attractive. I put my arm around her and she thanked me.

She was saying to me thankyou for giving me honor even though I feel ugly about my self. We men need to learn how to treat ladies because we learned to treat them as objects. We men need not be fearful of rejection and be willing to extend invitation and and arm to whoever.

Learn to treat a woman with dignity and honor and you will learn you are giving the love all women need. Then you will find your soul mate but have fun along the way loving whoever God brings in your paths.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2013 01:56 AM

My answer to that question is God will present her when we're both good and ready for each other. Control what you can control. Let the rest go.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2013 08:52 AM

Renov8Elev8, My pastor has given me a similar advice to me. Right now God wants me to develop my character and relationship. God has already selected the one he wants me to be with. God is most likely doing the same with her, at the right moment and right place, we will be brought together. In his time, not ours.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2013 01:00 PM

The good women are either:

Already married.

or

They don't use the internet because it is evil.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2013 03:48 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

:ROFL:

True story ...

Cath29

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2013 02:33 AM

Mr. guywholovesgod...well am not gonna tell you that i am a good woman..but truly i tell you i agree with you on that matter....But you know we have to expect this thing to happen according to 2 Timothy 3:1-5...we are living in the last days that hard to deal with where almost have the attitude of selfishness anyway isn't hard to find a good woman just concentrate to their attitude and not a mere beauty or pray to God but remember you can't find a perfect one..if you time you can read this in your own copy Bible Psalm 83:18..that was the true God's name i hope there is in your Bible but if you used king James version sure it will....

Don't lose hope for searching a right one for

God is not weak to dis-regards what was in your heart

but be sure that you do his will...:applause:

Take care!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2013 08:02 PM

there are some decent ladies left. none are good though I try to be but I fail often.

Anyways God made you this way, height in all. There is no mistake in what God has done. He knows you and knows who you need, though it may not be exactly what you want. While you are looking and waiting, work on being the best person you can be on the inside. So when you do find the one she'll see you for you.

I hoping Im making since ^^'. Its hard to explain but we all could work on our character more and be a person that someone can fall in love with.

Later and God Bless!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2013 01:33 AM

Thanks spookey. Just to be clear, I'm not insecure about my height, I'm just tired of hearing garbage like "oh he's cute ... if only he were taller". That literally angers me ESPECIALLY when she's shorter than I am. It's shallow and pathetic.

I'm not sure if I mentioned but I love your hair. Lol. I'm NOT looking for perfection. I don't think the things I mentioned suggest perfection but, for me, they are non negotiable.

The reason I got divorced was because my ex wife would not let go of a strong relationship to her ex boyfriend for the first 2 years of our marriage. We fought about it a couple times but in the end I didn't force her to stop associating with him because I didn't feel it was right for me to force her to do anything. I wasn't her father. To be completely fair, he was not in the same state as us but he may as well have been.

Mutual respect is capital to me in a relationship. I don't care if my significant other has guy friends, that's no big deal but for her to carry on talking to him on the phone 3-4 times a week like that and not caring that it killed me inside was too much. When she finally stopped it wasn't because she loved me, it was because she felt the pressure from her family and I to stop and I guess she got tired of it. When she told me she was stopping it was all over her face ... she HATED that she had to do that for me.

I was clearly not going to be enough so I gave up. I checked out. I will not play 2nd to anyone but God or my or her child. I'm worth more than that and I demand that kind of respect but I ALSO GIVE that kind of respect. If I love someone I am devoted ... DEVOTED.

I'm NOT saying she has to give me all her time ... of course not. It's important each partner has friends outside of the relationship and that they spend time with them but I believe that commitment means you are COMMITTED. Not many people see it that way anymore and they would call my ideals jealous but as I previously stated ... I am not.

Thanks for the encouraging words. :)

God bless.

Page : 1 2