Author Thread: Seeking Non-Perverse Wireless Provider
Admin

Seeking Non-Perverse Wireless Provider
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 04:01 PM

Guys, Ladies, I had to cancel my AT&T Wireless Service because they donate money to the so-named "Human Rights Campaign." I'm at a loss right now because I have no cell phone service and I'm not aware of any cell phone providers that do not donate to the anti-family activist group. Any suggestions?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2009 12:35 PM

I am prettysure you need to get Verizon. That way we can have unlimited mobile to mobile minutes!

Because I, for one, very much enjoyed talking to you last night and would like it to be a continuous happening :D

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 10:37 PM

Or not... Haha. I guess IM will have to work.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2009 12:32 AM

T-Mobile is the best, Verizon supposts abortion, sprint changes all the bills monthly, and tmobile is the most ethical best service and the best signal

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 07:35 PM

Are you sure T-Mobile doesn't give to the so-called "Human Rights Campaign," which is really a homoperversion group?

God bless,

Peter

TaxMan

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 05:23 PM

Maybe I'm way off base here, but I stopped voting with my money a long time ago.

When I realized I'd have to go Amish to not support any of the things I'd like to not support.

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 07:08 AM

ha ha this is funny. *ahem* there is a world controlled by the devil. There is no perfect company, not perfect human, we all have flaws etc. Each company may do something good but guys, the reality is each company has FLAWS.

I have Comcast for all of my services for an awesome price, but guess what? It's not perfect. It maybe better than At&T but they have some kind of glitch in their system or they might support some kind of group that I might not like. Just giving you the heads up in life y'all!

Everyone got choices. In this world, the cell phone is not a luxury anymore; it's considered a necessity. Pay phones are obsolete. Now my advice find a carrier that is the best price and let God deal if they decide to endorse groups that you don't agree with. God is our ultimate judge.

thebestinme

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2010 04:27 PM

SORRY, BUT I CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH THE WIRELESS PHONE PROBLEM! HOWEVER I HAVE A NEW INVENTION

THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE WITH YOU.

"MOTORIST" NEW INVENTION! 100% LEGAL

PHOTOBLOCKER SPRAY

AVOID COSTLY UNJUSTLY TRAFFIC TICKETS

MAKE YOUR CAR INVISIBLE TO TRAFFIC

CAMERAS!

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

JEROME VERRETT,

PHANTOMBLOCKER DEALER

CALL: 240-393-9843

thebestinme

View Profile