Author Thread: Praise report updates
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:22 AM

I have got some praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight this morning from 212.4 pounds to 209.8 pounds. Praise the lord for that, may the weight loss continue.

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and sinful conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. What happened was absolutely hellish between them but jesus gave me the strength to quote some scriptures out loud privately with my bedroom door shut and helped me stay out of it. I've already shared my christian faith with them and they are not interested. All i can do is pray for them because god gave us all free will to choose whether we want a relationship with jesus or not. Praise the lord for this victory.

3. I have stayed pure in my thought life for 8 straight days. Praise the lord for these victories in jesus

name.

continue praying for me and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 4 Jun, 2023 10:40 AM

I've got some more praise reports for you all:

1. I went down from 207.2 pounds to 205.6 pounds this week and the LORD led me to put in my profile that i want me and my future wife to be honest about in our profiles and our first private conversations on CDFF about me and my wife being Assembly of God or Calvary Chapel and the both of us doing street evangelism, discipleship and music with and without disabilities and mental conditions right away. These are bigtime praise reports, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 05:44 PM

I've got more praise reports for you today:

1. I had numerous opportunities to share my faith in my workplace today and disciple Tom after work today. Praise the LORD for these praise reports.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 6 Jun, 2023 04:18 PM

I got more praise reports:

1. I got to hand out a couple of invitations for my church and the Prayz Network to a couple of women today and although i got mad at my case manager today i apologized immediately to her in the same phone call, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 8 Jun, 2023 05:19 PM

I have got more praise reports: Even though i didn't have any evangelism opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today i got a lot done. And the LORD has shown me that i can attend Bethany Alliance Church once a month, praise the LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 10 Jun, 2023 08:34 AM

I've got some more praise reports for you all:

1. The LORD has shown me that i can't be basing my decisionmaking on anger and impulsiveness but rather on the Fruit of the Spirit and His wisdom so i can be aware of how my decisions affect my walk with Jesus and others and the LORD helped me to confront one of my roommates in a loving Christlike manner today, praise the LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 11 Jun, 2023 09:47 AM

I have got more praise reports for you all: 1. I went down in my weight from 205.6 pounds to 204.2 pounds and the LORD has shown me that i cannot force God, circumstances and others to bend to my will but rather submit willingly to His will and respect others' free will if they want a personal relationship with Jesus or not. Praise the LORD for these bigtime praise reports.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 06:13 PM

I have got more praise reports for you all:

1. The LORD helped me to be flexible concerning my schedule today and my workplace and home staffing went very well today and i got to share my testimony with a man named Bill today and i had many witnessing and discipleship opportunities at work yesterday and has shut the door with Bethany Alliance Church too. PRAISE THE LORD for these praise reports.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 09:31 PM

I've got an another praise report:

1. The LORD has just shown me tonight the biggest root reason for i act the way i do: My mother and dad controlled me in my childhood and they didn't know how to be good Christian examples as parents because they didn't have good Christian examples for parents and i'm choosing to forgive them for all this right now and let it go entirely in Jesus' name so He can send my future wife through this website to assist me with my ministry and Christian companionship within a Christ-centered marriage soon. What a bigtime praise report, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 Jun, 2023 07:08 PM

I would like to give you all more praise reports:

1. The LORD has shown me that i need to be a better forgiver with myself and everyone, allow Him to heal me entirely of my past hurts and not view inappropriate images of women online but only godly wholesome things. Praise the LORD that He is preparing me fast for my future wife to assist me with my ministry and Christian companionship within a Christ-centered marriage through CDFF.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 15 Jun, 2023 04:47 PM

Here's some more praise reports:

1. Although i had no opportunities to share my faith on the streets today, i got a lot done today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9